Bewerbung von Christophe-TTS

Christophe-TTS

Herzlich willkommen!
Hello :) !
I'm Christophe-TTS - call me Christophe ;)-, i'm 16 years old, Trackmania Nations player, and i don't really understand german ^^ . I learn german at school since 3 years, but there are too many things i don't understand here.
I'm french, and i can't speak very well english, but i can understand most of the things you could say. :angel

I know some players of this team, like Wisse, who is certainly the one i know the most.

I am not bad at Trackmania, and i play since just a few months.

If i come here, it's in the order to know better your team Supernature Racing Club, and because i think we could modify some tracks, and ad some others.

By the way, i'm going to go in Holidays from today (Sunday) to the end of July, and so i think i won't be able to answer to your messages before August. In this holidays, i'll create some tracks on Trackmania, thanks to my portable computer, and i hope they will be internet in the train :smokin

I hope you'll understand my post, and now it's time for me to go to bed ^^
:)

Hello,
and welcome to the Supernature-Forum.

You have to wait not long,
chmul (our boss) will post a comment to your thread...

after this you know what's "wrong" (I think so).

best regards
Jo

What a mess, I will start my holidays when you will be coming back, so I'm writing my reply now and you will read it in a few weeks. :)

First of all: Welcome to the Supernature-Forum and the [SRC]. :)

Since we are a German board and some of our boardies (and [SRC]-Members as well) do not speak english, we prefer communication in German. So I suggest you keep on learning... ;)

I assume you are talking about our F1-Server (we have two more) because you are referring to Wisse. If you have ideas where and how to improve the tracks, please send a PM to MoonKnight who has build the current track pack on our F1-Server. If he likes your ideas maybe he'll change the tracks.

If you have made own tracks and want us to test them, just present them in our track forum. But - again - since we'd like to communicate in German it might happen that no one is testing if your presentation is in English.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Christophe

Nice that you now also be here!
So nowwe have nice battles in the same Team!!:D:):):)

Wieso solltet Ihr im selben Team fahren? Er spricht und versteht kein Deutsch, er kann also nicht Mitglied werden.

Wieso solltet Ihr im selben Team fahren? Er spricht und versteht kein Deutsch, er kann also nicht Mitglied werden.
>> How could I be part of your team, even I don't very well speak german ?
Ich kann Deutsch verstehen, aber ich es nicht gut sprechen kann. :ROFLMAO:
Ich lerne Deutsch mit "Kurs durch Korrespondenz", und ich mich jeder Tag verbessere ! ;)

Well, if i can't be in your team, it doesn't matter ! I'll send you some tracks if you want, and then you'll try them, or not ^^ .

Oben