Single pass fragment program detail textures are buggy if they show up on a masked texture. I didn't test it much, but this problem may only show up if OneXBlending is also enabled. This might be fixed in a future version, but otherwise just disable fragment programs to work around this one.
QuelleChanges in version 3.4:
- Added the new NoAATiles option to avoid HUD corruption with antialiasing enabled.
- Fixed a bug with fragment programs and masked textures with details textures.
- Fragment program version of single pass fog mode.
- Other fragment program related changes.
- Single pass detail texture path for the less common no lightmap case.
- Built with a different compiler.
- Removed the TruForm code.
- A few other minor changes.