04.Mai 2009, 21:15
Er ist da. Die Jungs um Epic haben tage- ach was, wochenlang nicht mehr geschlafen, um uns heute den neuen Patch präsentieren zu können!
Aber was rede ich, hier geht es zur Wechselmitschrift!
- Disabled wrap for options lists on PC.
- Split out player and bot counts on mixed servers in server browser.
- No longer require double clicking on main menu.
- Fixed problem with vote menu, where list positions and scrollbar get reset after the menu updates
- Fixed issue with 'no password' connection error not asking for a password, when in online play
- Fixed issue with dialog boxes, where button positions are not updated correctly after resolution or message length changes
- Made the Instant Action and Host Game menus properly recover the saved mutator list, when the Mutator menu is not opened.
- Fixed an incorrect call to WorldInfo.TravelFailed, and fixed the 'Incorrect Password' dialog not asking for a password.
- No longer disable achievements for mods that don't contain code (maps and custom characters).
- Fixed issues with weapons respawning with Duel and with WeaponsRespawn mutator.
- Reduced visibility of DM beacons in darkmatch.
- Fixed greed exploit with redeemer.
- Updated russian localization. Thanks Michael Sokolkov.
- Removed os helper workaround for Windows 2003 server, now that we have a better fix.
- Fixed low gore issue with Titans.
- Fix for wrong team shader in rare cases.
- Fixed dropflag command not working. Also fixes a CTF exploit.
- Fixed excessive link beam decals for listen servers.
- Fixed warfare orb not showing up on minimap on second and subsequent rounds on map where teams switch sides.
- Reduced damage to nodes/cores from dead Titan explosion.
- Reduced damage Titans do to nodes/core with weapons.
- Titan melee doesn't knock down spawn protected players.
- Fixed problem where maplist entries contain unwanted whitespace, and move invalid maplist entries to a separate 'BadMaps' list, instead of just deleting them
- Fixed bug where the advertised game was wrong after switching gametypes, but only for the startup gametype
- Fixed bug with password being removed from URL, during non-seamless travel on the same server
- Fixed bug where the current game profiles mutators would be carried over into other gametypes
- Added 'MapReplayLimit' to UTMapList; this overrides the same value in UTMapListManager, unless set to -1
- Added code to trim down the size of server details results when they become too large, fixes problem where servers would not be advertised
- Adjusted vote code to end vote rounds early, when all players have voted, and to switch map immediately instead of respecting the 'EndTimeDelay' and 'RestartWait' settings
- In endgame votes, forcibly extend the first vote round by 16 seconds (i.e. the time it takes for the vote menu to popup)
- Added admin-only buttons to the vote menu, which allow admins to force a winning vote
- Fixed non-seamless travel client timeout disconnects.
- Now consider server "pure" with same rules as achievements (custom maps, characters, and Epic mutators + webadmin allowed).
- Adjusted mutator voting to properly account for mutators in the game profile settings (both added and excluded mutators)
- Fixed problem with cooking with -mod and ModShaderCache
- Fixed map makers unable to cook when using Titan Pack assets. May need to delete GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk from My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC
- Added mutator hook for blocking team changes
- Fixed WAR-Confrontation raptor exploit.
- Possible fix for darkmatch memory leak.
- Added refshadercache to patch, so titan content will have shaders compiled.
- Fix for reported rare WAR-Floodgate crash.
Das Update läuft per Steam automatisch, alle anderen müssen warten, bis die Mirror gefüllt sind...