Ain Stäääärn, der meinen Naaaamen träääägt

LOL - Leute hört auf zu sammeln! In TrackMania Nations Forever werden keine Stardays mehr vergeben! Alles sammeln ist also für die Katz!

Zitat von Florent
I should take time to explain with a very big posts all the principle behind and beside star days.. in order to explain why we decided to remove them from Nations Forever.

However, I have so much things to do that I will be briefer than it deserves at the moment. But I will be open to discuss it later, when I have a little more time.

Basically, having some sort of recognition is something I am interested to experiment, even in the real world. The idea behind this, is that it is not the quantity of money or the speed of your car that should define, alone, your status. Would people be proud of having such recognition may lead to a different society where people favor more beauty than power. It is quite simplified and idealistic seen like this, but this is the concept behind this. However, I did not had time to design the concept really, and since we would like to have a more polished game, the star days has been removed from Forever. Tags are taking the place in scoreboard. Those tags are a little link to the very same notion but with the big risk of misunderstanding link to coppers. Because to create a tag, you need coppers. This is the simplest way to limit the number of tags. First version of tags were with official recognition... but then, we would need a system of vote, then leading to having people trying to make campaign for their ideas. Which is not really bad, since politics are working like this. But politics can be biased at the very moment when they start to communicate more than to really working on the subject. So, to give more freedom, but at a cost (this is the tricky part), we decided to enable anybody to create a tag: bronze, silver or gold. This is like achievements on console, but for real, by the community, and unlimited. I mean these tags can represent recognition from other players that gave it to you, like true medals or trophy. Tags are a way to officially, from your point of view, say something. It could be discuss for very long, but I hope it will be done once people have experienced it. I have turned around the problem in many ways, and in order to keep it simple, have designed this. I think this could be a very interesting thing in Forever, to write stories about players, but it also could be like stardays, a concept without real conclusions. Wait and see!

LOL!

Aber nicht ganz korrekt, da es nur noch eine Ladder geben wird und diese auch noch auf Null gesetzt wird. Es fängt also jeder wieder von vorne an!

Das ist ja vol der Schrott :cry: Jetzt hab ich mir so Mühe gegeben, mal ein bisschen weiter vor zu kommen und dann??:geheule
Wann kommt das trackmania Forever (oder wie des heißt) denn raus??

Ps: könnt trotzdem auch für mich voten :)

Schpaik darf man nur für SRC'ler voten?

Nein, natürlich nicht!

Die Frage hab ich gestellt, da ich ja vor habe, in gewissen Abständen meine Voting-List zu ändern.

Da ich diesen Log-In nicht zuordnen kann, frag ich doch einfach,...

Könnt ja sein, das ich damit jemanden eine Freude mache...

LG

Das ist ja vol der Schrott :cry: Jetzt hab ich mir so Mühe gegeben, mal ein bisschen weiter vor zu kommen und dann??:geheule
Wann kommt das trackmania Forever (oder wie des heißt) denn raus??

Was haben Stardays denn mit "vor zu kommen" zu tun?

Nur weil man Sterne hat kann man nicht besser fahren, es ist keine Aussage über wie oft man gewonnen hat oder irgendwas. :D

Hmmm...betrifft das also nur die, die jez anfangen TMNF zu zocken, und nicht die die TMN weiterhin zocken..??

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Schonmal versucht auf deine alte Nations-Login-Seite zu kommen um deine Stardays zu verwalten? Und? Was siehst du? Richtig! Nix! Oder vielmehr man sieht doch was - der Link wird umgeleitet auf die Trackmania.com-Seite.

Und was sagt uns das? Eben? Das wars mit den Stardays und den alten Acc.

Ich gebe dem alten Nations nur noch Wochen. Dann wirds abgeschaltet. Glaub mir.

Oben