Anti-TCC laggt!

Sys-X

Herzlich willkommen!
Hey could adjust the settings in anti tcc so it don't lag, causes beamdelay and remove that annoying mid game check. I rlly think that save game is the best option if you want to use a anti cheat, only minor to sg is, it takes like 1 minute from the start to check all the files. Other solution is active admin but plz change or remove anti tcc.

Naja, auch intern ist AntiTCC nicht unumstritten...

@Sys-X: We'll discuss the problem, ok?

Regards

[SNC]JensusUT

Ihr habt doch gar keinen midcheck oder was will er jetzt? Ne Freikarte zum bescheissen?

That was me btw forgot to login and pushed some wrong buttons, rlly don't understand German. :)

Hello Sys-X,
No problem, fortunately we understand some english ;)

Soko will switch off ATCC today.
Beware: There's no effective cheat protection active at the moment!
So we're dependent on your vigilance; if you suspect someone to cheat and no [SNC] is online, post it here!
The Server should be no open gate for all the cheaters lurking around...

Regards,

[SNC]JensusUT

Many thanks snc :D And if i see any cheater i will post it. Also i am gonna post this thread in the dub forum and discuss it with the ppl that plays on the serv. Oh yeah once more MANY THANKS :D

Hey,

I have told the clan that we shall be the police of your server. Most {DUB} members are on your server throughout the day so if there are any cheats they WILL be found.

Also i have told them to make a demo of the suspect as proof so that you can remove them from your server.

Thanks,
VARDY

>> Soko will switch off ATCC today

Och, trotzdem einen erwischt? Klingt so.

Hm... sorry, Sys-X, but Soko is very busy today, so it is possible that he'll get it in mind tomorrow... So i ask for patience...

Regards,

Jensus

YOU :eek:?
I can't believe that you are able to do that :cry:...
Oller Cheater, dachte auch gerade an UT2Vote und dessen Config :D

>> Anti-TCC laggt!

Ich greife das wieder auf, weil aktuell: das neue TCC 2009 ist dermassen Müll.
* es prüft so lange, bis man wegen idle rausgekickt wird
* beim Check ist es unmöglich, irgendwas zu spielen, weil Diashow
* ingame nur noch laggy, die Spieler laufen durch Rockets und Flaks durch als wär nix gewesen

Neu scheint die Abfrage, ob Dateien ausserhalb UT geprüft werden dürfen, ohne gehts
nicht auf den Server, mit ist es wieder lange laggy.
Sicher, ein Teil ist abhängig von den Einstellungen, aber permanent mit Lag zu spielen
macht keinen Spass. Wenn Xray schon soweit wäre, aber auch nicht.
Das Traurigste dran ist, dass sowas überhaupt gecodet und verbessert werden muss,
und das selbst bei Gruppen, die sich "ehrenhaft" auf die Fahne geschrieben haben. :stupid

Oben