Version 1.460 (11th March 2009)
- Converted all modules to use the new WebminCore API, which reduces memory use between modules and is pre-loaded by default to improve response times.
- Major Catalan translation updates from Jaume Badiella, and Dutch from Gandyman. Also added a UK English language option.
- Improved support for FreeBSD 7.1 and Debian Lenny across multiple modules.
- Fixed IPv6 address handling in the Apache module.
- Improved handling of systems where the MYSQL_PWD environment does not work, causing odd failures to login to MySQL.
- Added a button in the Linux RAID module for changing the number of active devices, thanks to Diego Zuccato.
- Converted several modules to use the new Webmin UI library.
- Added GPG verification of Webmin module updates, when installed.
- View the detailed change log for many more updates