Habe ich es doch galtt erst heute bemerkt, UPDATE:
Version 1.330 (27 February 2007)
- If the underlying OS is upgraded after Webmin is installed, a message is displayed on the main page prompting you to fix it.
- Added a feature in the BIND module for updating an IP address in multiple zones at once.
- The File Manager now automatic detects HTML files and launches the correct editor.
- Improved the LDAP module's support for large databases.
- When there are too many tables or databases to display in the MySQL and PostgreSQL modules, a menu for selecting a specific table is shown instead.
- Added functions to ui-lib.pl for tabs and hidden table sections.
- Added support for comments to the Shorewall module, and improved logging
- The Webmin Actions Log module can now rollback selected files changed by an action, rather than all of them.
- View the detailed change log.