Players: 5 on 5 Farbe [SNC]: blau
Score Limit: ---- Timelimit: 20
Maps: EC, Coret Mutators: keine
Kommentar: Instagib, Liga
===MATCHTEAM===

Wird schwer.....

Treffen um 20:30 im Chat

tztz, das matschteam wieder ;)

schade, dass ihr denen nicht gezeigt habt, wer der echte SNC ist ...

:D

Wen es interessiert, hie der Spielbericht des "anderen" SNC:

Hmm....well, it all began like always. Players who "signed up" for playing hadn`t been there. Players entered the server 15 minutes too late, etc. . And again only a few sign ups here in the forum.
Well but we could start the war later on with the first map "Coret" and =*SNC*=Silence and me in defense and =*SNC*=Doerk, =*SNC*=Snatcher and =*SNC*=Iceman in attack. [SNC]'s defense was hard to get and they had been able to get into our base too often but only could manage to cap once. The teamplay between the attacker had been a sheer desaster ! NO Teamplay at all. That's why it was impossible to get their flag completely through the whole map into our base. Result: 0:1 for us.
Second map was Caves and I asked before which would be the decision map.
Well and we started with high pressure with =*SNC*=Silence and ?=*SNC*R=Rock in defense and me and =*SNC*=Doerk and =*SNC*=Snatcher in attack. Snatcher went wild and managed to cap many times. I really stopped counting though. *LOL*
I was a bit in a hectic since our defense simply let too many opponents get past them and many times simply didn't notice [SNC] getting the flag from behind. Nevertheless we managed to make it with a 6:1 ! *gg*
Decision map then: Gauntlet.
Again we started with pressure but couldn`t make it through their hard defense in red base. They easily could invade our base since =*SNC*R=Rock suddenly decided to play somewhere else instead of defending. So I saw him hiding in red base, chilling in some corners or running wildly through the map. =*SNC*=Doerk tried to support =*SNC=Silence then while =*SNC*=Snatcher and me, supported by =*SNC*R=Rock, had really hard times with getting their flag. But we made it and final result was 4:3 for us. So an overall win versus a nice team. Thanks [SNC] and again we know that we still have to learn much much more. Otherwise we will lose against better clans for sure !!

Hehe...der übt ja an seinen Mitspielern leichte Kritik, oder ist mein englisch so schlecht? :D
Schade, aber die scheinen ja auch schon ein wenig länger im Team zu spielen, bei der ausführlichen Berichterstattung....

Oben