● Decode MPEG Layer3 (.MP3)
● Decode Windows Media Audio files (.WMA)
● Decode OGG Vorbis (.OGG)
● Decode Monkey’s Audio (.APE .MAC)
● Decode FLAC Files (.FLAC)
● Decode MusePack(MPEG Plus) Files (.MPC .MPP .MP+)
● Decode NTT VQF Files (.VQF)
● Decode WAV Files (.wav)
● Decode Portable Voice Format Files (.pvf)
● Decode Creative VOC Files (.voc)
● Decode Commodore Amiga Audio Files (.iff, .svx)
● Decode Sun/Next SND Files (.snd, .au)
● Decode AIFF Files (.aiff)
● Rip Audio CD Tracks (.cda)
● Import Audio Files from Playlists (.m3u, .pls)
● Encode to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV format
● Transfer ID tags during conversion
● High precision sampling rate conversion between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz
● High quality conversion between 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit(integer) and 32 bit(IEEE floating point)
● Allows you to create CD compatible WAV files so you can burn them on a CD.
● Shell Integration: By simply right clicking a file, folder or a group of files, you can start the conversion process from Windows Explorer.
● Nice skinnable Interface.
Support Drag and Drop: You can convert files or folders by dragging and dropping them onto the software’s desktop icon or main window.
● Batch conversion: You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
● Allows you to convert entire folders and sub-folders
● Ultimate Conversion Speed, optimized for newest Intel Pentium D and AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPUs.